Sub Header

9th Annual Art-a-Day Challenge, January 2018!

Friday, May 13, 2016

The Altered Page: Purge or Splurge

The Altered Page: Purge or Splurge
Recently I had a major "art emergency"! From my outside hose spigot, water leaked into my art studio and adjacent kitchen causing a lot of damage. Antique and vintage books got wet! Since I hoard art supplies and ephemera, this has force me to clean up, organize (dirty word to me) and purge. After its all over and I have a new "wood" floor, it will be worth it.

1 comment:

Bobi Wilson said...

not to encourage 'hoarding' but maybe 'wet' adds to the vintage books appeal?
No, stop, don't listen to me. Toss them now!
Glad you're on this side of the event with your wonderful new floor for the studio.
Are you going to post a picture of your assemblage book you just finished?